The Civil Engineer Project Manager will communicate extensively with the Principals on a daily basis in order to continuously monitor and strategize about project performance, client satisfaction, and new initiatives. As a leader in the company, this individual is responsible for assisting in the training of staff for engineering design, production techniques, and other company standard operating procedures.
The Project Manager will also assist in expanding the Team’s presence and market share in the Virginia, Maryland, and Federal markets. A successful candidate will have experience in marketing and business development, with a focus on fostering client relationships to promote repeat business.
Civil Engineer Project Manager
· Fully manage projects and design and production staff assigned to you, including but not limited to being responsible for the:
· quality of design products and submissions
· efficient utilization of design and production staff
· effective communication and coordination with the client, external design team, reviewer, and internal staff
· profitability of the projects
· manage project scope, submitting contract amendments to keep projects within scope and under budget
· Take an active role in the quality control process, ensuring your projects are independently reviewed as well as reviewing others’ plans as assigned
· Assist in writing proposals and reviewing contracts.
Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
Professional engineer (PE) license required
Required 6-10 years of experience in land development design in the DMV region (DC, Maryland, and/or Virginia).
Experience with Civil 3D
Competitive Benefits Package
We realize our employees are our greatest asset, and we strive to create an engaging work environment where everyone receives the support they need to thrive. We believe in investing in the success of our team, providing benefits that are both comprehensive and competitive in the industry. This includes:
Tiered medical coverage
401(k) – Is there a match?
Short- and long-term disability
Paid time off – How much?
Training/Certifications – Stipend for general trainings? Reimbursement for CECs?